For over half a century, Deka batteries have set the standard for the absolute highest quality and most reliable performance in the industry. We stock over 40 Deka industrial batteries and 40 industrial chargers.
American Made Product.
A Change in Perception
Deka recycles approximately 30,0000 batteries per day.
- 100% of the battery is fully recycled.
- Lead is reclaimed and is fully compliant with the EPA.
- Excess Heat is redirected through a radiator system to warm adjacent buildings in cold weather.
- The sulfur fumes generated during the smelting process are captured. This solution is used to make fertilizer for agriculture. Over 24,000 tons are sold each year.
- Emissions (99.997 percent efficient at 0.3 microns).
- Polypropylene (Plastic) Cleaned, ground to pellets and molded back into cases and parts.
- Acid is fully reclaimed by removing impurities and added to new energy storage devices.
- 31.5 million gallons of Water is recycled per year. By reclaiming wastewater, it reduces use from on-site wells by as much 100,000 gallons per day.
Our vast Deka product line is built for virtually any motive power application and rises above other battery offerings – time and time again. Here are some of the technologies that make it possible.
- Ready Power Li-Ion
- Act charger
- Ametek charger