Shop Assistant is responsible for keeping equipment and yard cleaned and maintained.
- Move equipment to the wash bay
- Wash the equipment
- Move cleaned equipment to the designated area
- Clean up wash bay after duties are performed.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT
The Shop Assistant must perform the essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation efficiently and accurately, and without causing significant safety threats to self or others. The statements made herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive and inclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required of personnel so classified.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Multiple health insurance plan options, including dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with Company Match
- Paid time off – sick time, vacation, and holidays
J.V. Equipment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Refer this job to a friend.
Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Send this referral and they will receive a brief email with a link to this page.