This position will provide assistance to the service department’s day-to-day functions by performing clerical duties. Fast-pace environment.
- Enter the technician’s time card information into the payroll system
- Post technician’s times into the operating system Microsoft Dynamics
- Schedule or dispatch work orders to technicians
- Answer in-bound calls and route them to the correct department and/or recipient
- Scanning of all service invoices and other documents as required
- Mailing of all service invoices
- Offer supply control and replenishment
- Process customer/vender insurance requests
- Customer service
- Perform other clerical duties assigned by management
- High school diploma/Associate degree
- 3+ years of office administration experience
- Basic Microsoft Word, Excel
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of internet software.
- Multiple health insurance plan options, including dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with Company Match
- Paid time off – sick time, vacation, and holidays
J.V. Equipment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Refer this job to a friend.
Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Send this referral and they will receive a brief email with a link to this page.