J.V. Equipment is searching for a motivated, goal-oriented Painter to join our team. Candidates should have experience with commercial or auto body repair painting. This position requires long days and meeting production deadlines.
- Must be able to perform painting functions i.e. paint windows, doors, soffits, fascia, and trim without supervision in a competent, timely manner with the highest degree of craftsmanship.
- Must have knowledge of the proper use of ladders, scaffolding, sprayers, access equipment, and pressure washers.
- Reliable, good work ethic.
- Complete tasks in the time frame allotted.
- Assist in maintaining aggressive schedules.
- Must be able to communicate with customers in English.
- Must have a high level of integrity.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- 3+ years of painting experience preferred.
- Must have a clean background and drug test.
- Multiple health insurance plan options, including dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with Company Match
- Paid time off – sick time, vacation, and holidays
J.V. Equipment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Refer this job to a friend.
Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Send this referral and they will receive a brief email with a link to this page.