The Outside Sales Representative must enjoy meeting and working with people, have excellent communication skills, a high level of self-confidence, and be driven and motivated. The Sales Representative must have a strong background in relationship management and transaction detail, and have exceptional customer service. Must have a clean driving record (company vehicle provided).
- Assist customers in selecting equipment or machinery
- Exhibits a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Keeps abreast of new products and features
- Maintain follow-ups system with customers
- Positive, friendly, enthusiastic demeanor
- Team player
- Prepare reports
- Experience preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Multiple health insurance plan options, including dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with Company Match
- Paid time off – sick time, vacation, and holidays
J.V. Equipment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Refer this job to a friend.
Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Send this referral and they will receive a brief email with a link to this page.