Material Handler - Batteries (OMNI)
Up to 25%
$12.00/hr or D.O.E.
The Field Sales manager will increase company revenues and gross margins by developing and maintaining long term customer relationships. Additionally they will ensure adequate focus on high profit products and services, and achieve Equipment Depot key vendor mutual performance goals.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Must work seamlessly with Branch Operations Manager to foster a Performance Guaranteed Culture.
- Develops a business plan and approved sales strategy for the Dual Role Account Managers that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelors degree preferred
Experience: Must have 3-5 years in a leadership role within similar industry or organization
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office products prior knowledge and use of CRM a must
Other Requirements: Excellent organizational skills; people and process management abilities required.
- Multiple health insurance plan options, including dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) for health and dependent care
- Term life insurance and disability plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with Company Match
- Paid time off – sick time, vacation and holidays and other benefit programs
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.