Dispatcher - Customer Service
The dispatcher is responsible for planning, directing, or coordinating all service activities. The dispatcher provides customers with local resources for fleet management solutions and support services.
- Process incoming calls from both Crown customers and Service Technicians
- Dispatch technicians
- Process parts and service billing
- Create daily work orders
- Maintain records and files
- Assist other departments as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent phone skills
- Good communication, organizational, math, and computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Leadership skills, technical experience, and knowledge a plus
- Multiple health insurance plan options, including dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with Company Match
- Paid time off – sick time, vacation, and holidays
J.V. Equipment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Refer this job to a friend.
Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Send this referral and they will receive a brief email with a link to this page.