CDL Driver - Class A
Class A experienced truck driver capable of handling, unloading and loading forklift equipment, batteries, chargers, and other equipment to customer docks as well as picking up. The qualified candidate will have 5 years of truck driving experience and have a current CDL as well as forklift operator experience. (RGV and Laredo, TX)
- Deliver a wide variety of items (parts) to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on services provided and resolve clients’ complaints
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license (Class A CDL)
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
- Able to lift 20-50lbs
- Multiple health insurance plan options, including dental and vision plans
- 401K retirement savings plan with Company Match
- Paid time off – sick time, vacation, and holidays
J.V. Equipment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Refer this job to a friend.
Know someone who would be perfect for this position? Send this referral and they will receive a brief email with a link to this page.